Does Your FP&A Team Commonly Experience These Challenges?
You Can’t Meet Your CEO’s Expectations to Tie Together Budgets and Operational Plans
You Can’t Turn Forecasts Around Quickly Enough to Adapt to Change and Market Uncertainty
You Lack the FP&A Software to Collaborate on Budgets Across Departments
Don’t Just Respond to Change - Anticipate It
Recent events and the dizzying pace at which business is evolving means your ability to predict and actively plan for change will have a larger impact than ever on your overall business success. This requires agile processes that prioritize continuous planning, so you can quickly update forecasts as events unfold within your markets. The payoff is plans that are always relevant to underpin sound business decisions across your organization.
Stop Chasing After Operations Data - Centralize It
Your time is much better spent analyzing and building forecasts rather than chasing down data from the operations teams spread across your organization. By centralizing your data collection efforts and enabling frontline workers to become key contributors, their efforts will be directly reflected in the planning processes. The result is a highly coordinated FP&A process that brings all the data directly to you, combining budgets with operational plans and allowing wide cross-functional collaboration, while still enabling finance to control the overall planning activity.
Keep a Plan B in Your Back Pocket (and a Plan C, and a Plan D...)
Scenario planning and forecasting have become ever more important to organizations as they face growing global uncertainty, yet these activities are still an often-neglected aspect of FP&A. The reason for this is simple: It’s usually difficult to do. Sure, there’s plenty of guidance explaining how to create best- and worst-case scenarios, but you’ll only be able to account for them, and other edge cases, if you have a robust, yet flexible system for handling centralized data.
Robust, Cloud-Based FP&A Solutions
Shrink your planning cycles
- Single source of truth and updates on demand on any device
- Intuitive web-based interface
- Automate tasks, requests, and workflows to reduce cycles
- Continuous monitoring and reforecasting throughout the year for faster access and reforecasting
- Repeatable, standard process that easily updates to reflect ERP system changes with audit trails
Extend planning beyond finance
- Integrate planning across departments for greater accuracy and strategic impact
- Increase forecasting accuracy by extending planning to other business areas using driver-based planning and advanced forecasting models
- Enable those who understand your core business to participate in the planning process
- Effectively manage workflows across teams with audit trails
Simple, Flexible FP&A Functionality
Scale and adapt to your growing business needs
- Easily add new planning forms, reports, and users to adjust to business use cases
- Improve workflows, analytics, and dashboarding to integrate across departments
- Multilevel approvals provide more control
- Boost productivity with powerful spread rules, system-proposed forecasting based on actuals and other variables, and automatic consolidation of data
Out-of-the-box content and connectors for short time to value
- Streamline processes for quicker transparency and visibility
- Easy configuration of forms, reports, and dashboards
- Short learning curve through familiar and intuitive interface
- Task automation saves time and reduces the risk of manual errors
Ready to go beyond Budgeting and Planning?
Bizview is one of insightsoftware's unified, modular applications. By bringing together all your insightsoftware applications in one place you can address multiple business needs faster and with less risk, by picking and choosing the capabilities you need across reporting, budgeting and planning, and controllership.
Why Extended Planning and Analysis is a Necessity for Every Organization
Recent major events, such as the COVID-19 pandemic, are exacerbating the stress that many organizations have long faced in their financial planning processes. Once or twice yearly budgeting and planning exercises that produce financial projections for the next six to twelve months no longer work for businesses that face numerous changes on an almost daily basis. Instead, today’s organizations need to be able to quickly and frequently reforecast to adapt to change across their supply chains, workforce, tax obligations, and overall business strategy.
In this whitepaper, you will learn strategies to shift from tackling data collection and forecasting activities once a year to embedding them into the fabric of the organization on a monthly, weekly, or even daily basis.
Speak to an Expert