Tax Resource Center
Tax professionals have a lot to deal with right now. From challenging global headwinds, jurisdictional variances and complexity, to the senior leadership needing data even faster. If you are looking for ways to elevate tax to become more of a strategic enabler within your organization, these resources will help you focus less on the back office functions and more on value-add activities.
How We're Helping
Longview Tax allows you to focus on harnessing tax data so you can uncover critical insights to support strategic decision-making. With the automated collection, consolidation and calculation of tax data within a single source, you streamline tax activities, have confidence in your data, reduce operational costs and risk, and achieve financial intelligence.
Empowering Enterprise Tax Teams in Changing Global Times
Constantly shifting tax policy changes have lately been adding considerable challenge for corporate tax teams. With the recent COVID-19 crisis, large and multinational enterprises face an ongoing struggle to stem the impacts of the economic fallout while staying ahead of potential regulatory changes in taxation. At the same time, tax enforcement is not letting up as authorities look to corporate taxpayers to offset increased government debt from the pandemic. The crisis has exacerbated the need for tax teams to quickly become more proactive and agile in their approach, while balancing ever more complicated reporting constraints to strategically address tax law changes.
In this whitepaper, you will learn of some of the most pressing considerations facing tax teams at multinational enterprises today, including:
- The significant state and federal impacts of recent tax reform in the United States;
- The impacts of COVID-19 on reporting under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and intra-company pricing in relation to the Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) initiative;
- Addressing COVID-19’s long term implications on workforces, cash flows, and supply chains; and
- How to create a strong foundation within the tax department to more easily adapt to future market volatility.
Resources to Help
Tips to Achieve Tax Agility in 2020
Finding ways to alleviate manual processes is one of the best ways to not only keep up, but excel in a fast-changing environment. Doing so will allow your tax team to spend more time providing strategic input from a tax perspective on how your organization can move forward during these fast-changing times.
There are good opportunities for tax teams to make provisioning and reporting more agile. Here we’ll explore:
- How to establish a framework to promote consistency in tax reporting across your organization’s entire portfolio of entities
- How in-house reporting, if set up correctly, can be more agile and easier to maintain than relying on outside consultants or the IT department
- How having one central source of data makes your job easier, even when tax complexities spike your database and processing needs