Speed Up D365 Financial Reporting with Live, Refreshable Data in Excel
All Your Reporting in the Familiar Excel Environment
Access all your financial and operational reporting and data uploading needs from inside the familiar Excel environment with Atlas. Create and share real-time reports in Excel and combine data from across tables and entities in one report. Drill from summary to transaction data. Enjoy fast performance, even over large data volumes.
- Unique set of 50 transactional data entities enable access to live financial data
- Ability to blend data across tables and entities without writing code
- Data access security based on ERP security privileges
Start Creating Reports Rapidly
Get up and running within a matter of hours inside the familiar Excel environment to deliver the information your business needs. Choose from a library of easily customizable, pre-built templates, or create a custom report in minutes working with over 50 new transactional entities to answer pressing business questions, without having to customize Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- More than 150 pre-built templates
- Intuitive interface to start creating new reports in minutes
- Easy connectivity with D365F&SC and other sources
Access All the Data You Need for Confident Decision Making
Answer your most challenging questions by easily combining data across Microsoft Dynamics 365 and other sources in a single report, without needing help from IT. Mix and match data from multiple sources to see the big picture. Create ad hoc reports against live Microsoft Dynamics 365 data, offline caches, or your bring-your-own-database (BYOD) Azure database, then drill into the detail. Refresh reports at any time for confident decision-making against the latest, most accurate data.
- Ad hoc reports against live Microsoft Dynamics 365 data or BYOD
- Drill into balances, journals and subledgers from within Excel
- Fast response times with offline reporting capabilities and incremental refresh
Free Up Time Automating Repetitive Tasks and Data Uploads
Maximize your productivity by automating repetitive reporting and data upload tasks, scheduling them to run overnight or at quieter times. Schedule multi-step tasks and report refreshes to prepare and upload data back into the ERP tables. Use automation to refresh reports with the latest data and distribute them to non-Atlas users by email, or to publish data to Power BI for faster visualizations.
- Ready-to-use templates for data upload
- Scheduled incremental refreshes ensure the latest data are always available
- Batch automations boost productivity by scheduling regular upload and report distribution tasks