Financial Close & Consolidation Solutions
Boost your financial performance with accurate, compliant, and transparent close and consolidation.
"*" indicates required fields
Automate and Accelerate Your Financial Close and Consolidation Process with Confidence
If you are a finance professional who is responsible for closing the books and reporting the financial results of your organization, you know how challenging and time-consuming this process can be. You have to deal with multiple data sources, complex accounting rules, manual reconciliations, intercompany eliminations, currency translations, audit requirements, and more.
You need a solution to automate and accelerate your financial close and consolidation process while ensuring accuracy, compliance, and transparency. A solution that can handle any type of consolidation scenario, from simple to complex, and provide you with real-time visibility into your financial performance.
- Flexible Financial Consolidation
- Customizable Dashboards
- Comprehensive Audit Trail
- Seamless Data Integration
- Real-Time Currency Conversion
- Automated Account Reconciliation
- Real-time Intercompany Eliminations
- Automated Data Collection
- Accounting Standards Compliance
For Financial Close & Consolidation Software
Financial close and consolidation software can help you address various use cases that are relevant to your business needs and goals.
Ensure Accuracy and Eliminate Error Prone Processes
Fast and reliable financial consolidation and reporting designed for mid-sized to large enterprises with complex corporate structures and multiple reporting standards.
- Automate your consolidation process
- Ensure data accuracy
- Comply with international and regional reporting standards
- Analyze your financial performance
End-to-end financial close and consolidation for large enterprises with complex and dynamic business environments and multiple data sources.
- Simplify your close process
- Improve data governance
- Support multiple reporting scenarios and complex calculations
- Gain real-time insights into your performance
With IDL, we can rely on the data quality in corporate management 24/7, around the globe and in all time zones.
"In a dynamic and complex environment like ours, there is an increasing demand for timely and accurate financial results. Our insightsoftware application has given us the tools that we need to not only keep up with this demand, but to effectively react to change.”
"The Longview team and application simply outshone the other vendors, and every time a question came up during the demonstration that the selection committee had considered a problem previously, Longview already had a solution. We realized very quickly that Longview Consolidation was the one that would work best for us.”
Roles & Industries
Making Use of Financial Close & Consolidation Software
Financial close and consolidation software is used by various roles across the finance function within the group function and across subsidiary companies.
A financial controller oversees the accounting operations of an organization. They ensure that a company’s financial records are accurate, complete, and compliant with internal policies and external regulations. They also manage the financial close process, including data collection, consolidation, reconciliation, reporting, and analysis.
Financial close and consolidation software can help a financial controller to:
- Automate and streamline the financial close process, reducing errors, risks, and costs
- Ensure compliance with various accounting standards such as IFRS or US GAAP
- Provide timely, accurate, and consistent financial statements to internal stakeholders such as management or the board of directors
- Gain insight into the organization’s financial performance across different dimensions such as entities, products, regions, or projects
A financial analyst is responsible for analyzing the financial data of an organization. They use various tools, techniques, models, financial ratios, metrics, and benchmarks to evaluate the profitability, growth, cash flow, risk, etc., of the organization. They are also responsible for developing forecasts, building multiple scenarios, and providing recommendations to support and guide decision-making.
Financial close and consolidation software can help a financial analyst to:
- Access reliable, up-to-date, consolidated financial data from various sources
- Create and customize reports and dashboards using various formats and visualizations
- Explore the details behind any number or metric by drilling down or drilling through to the source data
- Perform what-if analysis and share the results with management and other stakeholders
A cloud-based solution can offer several benefits, such as lower upfront costs, faster implementation, scalability, security, accessibility, and automatic updates.
You can ensure the security of your financial data in the cloud by choosing a reputable vendor that follows industry best practices and standards for data encryption, backup, recovery, authentication, authorization, and monitoring.
Ensure the vendor you choose to work with offers seamless integration that can easily connect to your primary data sources, such as ERP systems, spreadsheets, databases, or cloud applications, and that they are able to extract, transform and load this data into their software platform.
Choose close and consolidation software that is designed to be owned and managed by the finance team. Look for software that enables you to easily adapt workflows and templates to support data collection, validation, consolidation, and reporting, without needing IT or specialist help. Check that you can easily modify rules and validations to ensure the consistency and quality of your data.