“Based on any reporting needs and the ability to extract/report data from AX, Atlas gives any user (with some training) the ability to quickly create ad-hoc reports for their needs. The scheduling refresh function that was introduced has been a huge improvement and allows many users to consume up-to-date information for analysis and decision making. In addition, the support and response from the folks at Atlas have been tremendous, facilitating emergency needs to fielding basics along with more in-depth needs.”
Addressed the following reporting challenges after implementing Atlas address for their organization:
- Accessing applicable data
- Rekeying data from Dynamics into spreadsheets
- A lack of access to real-time information
- A heavy reliance on IT to create or edit reports
- Creating reports in a timely manner
- Combining/consolidating GL and non-GL data from core systems and other database sources
- Limitations of Management Reporter or other Excel add-ins
Evaluated the following reporting tools before selecting Atlas:
- Management Reporter
- An Excel Add-in
- Has used Atlas as a replacement for Management Reporter.
- Uses the following supplemental reporting tools with Atlas:
- Power BI tools
- A data warehouse solution
- Uses the Atlas query functionality for reporting beyond Financials/GL for the following types of reports beyond Financials/GL:
- Human Resources
- Cost Management
- Freed more than 50% of their organization’s IT support now that they have Atlas to create reports.
- Trimmed more than 60% from their previous reporting process after using Atlas.