Supplier Spend Analysis
Go beyond your standard Oracle Supplier Spend report. Get a live view of your actual spend by supplier by day, month, and year. Use this to renegotiate terms with high-spend suppliers or diversify to reduce risk. The Payment Details report definition combines data from both Oracle Payment reports and forms to provide a more comprehensive single-source extract that can be used to analyze payments after they have been confirmed. Drill from Payments to Invoice details, all without leaving Excel.
The types of reports you can create include:
- List of payments by supplier to audit for unusual payments
- List of payments by supplier to compare to supplier-issued account statement
- List of voided payments to confirm backup documentation is complete
- List of payments by positive pay status to ensure complete transmission to bank
- List of payments by payment method to prioritize trading partner candidates for more efficient/less costly payment methods
- List of payments by person who created them to ensure audit compliance with roles
- List of payments by bank account name and account status to reconcile against GL cash accounts
insightsoftware Starter Pack—Wands for Oracle
The insightsoftware starter pack for Wands is a set of templates that enable you to closely monitor costs and cash flows in uncertain times. Wands for Oracle is tightly integrated with your Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) system and automatically understands your setup, from inheriting security to understanding hierarchies.
Wands for Oracle is purpose-built for Oracle EBS using familiar terminology and designs that make it easy for finance users to learn and use. Build GL reports using your existing Excel skills in minutes. Use the GetBalance functions to define the account balances you want to return by filtering on parameters such as period, balance type, and your Accounting Key Flexfield segments (GL Account, Company, etc.).
Utilize 75 packaged Advanced insights queries to access real-time subledger data in Excel across Financials or leverage the thousands of EBS database views as a starting point for any EBS module. All prebuilt templates allow you to easily drag popular additional fields onto the report or use a wizard to add fields not included in the template without writing any SQL code. Each template provides more flexibility than your Oracle standard reports, allowing you to filter on any of the returned fields and drill down to transaction or related data, all within Excel.Download Now