How to Build Useful KPI Dashboards
When you have precise data in an easily digestible format, you can make actionable decisions that impact business performance. This is especially critical when you are using data from multiple sources like ERP, CRM, warehousing, or manufacturing systems.
In this whitepaper, we are going to show you that through a set of tools, technologies, and best practices business intelligence (BI) solutions can help you start tracking performance measures and make better sense of your data, immediately. You will learn:
- What performance measures to start tracking
- The difference between metrics and KPIs
- What KPI dashboards exist and when to use them
- 10 best practices to building effective KPI dashboards
- How to simplify KPI dashboard design with BI software