Until recently, because of its own size and the size of its subsidiaries, PBS, a subsidiary of PMU, was exempted from having to consolidate its accounts. Because it exceeded these thresholds, PBS Group is now legally required to consolidate its accounts. PMU had never published consolidated financial statements and wanted a simple tool backed by a responsive Support team in the event of problems. PMU therefore sought the help of one of its certified public accountants. Recognized by the market, Viareport was one of the software publishers they recommended. After a comparative analysis, PMU decided to go with Viareport.
- Use a simple easy-to-adopt tool to publish consolidated financial statements for the first time
- Enjoy improved data accuracy and quality in daily operations
- Identify the impact of each component, namely for different currency transactions
- Perform step consolidations for PMU and all of its subsidiaries
- Save time in establishing and checking consolidated accounts
- Rely on the expertise of a responsive
- Help Desk