How Intuitive is Your Planning and Reporting Platform?
Slow, manual reporting processes
Too much time is spent manually collating and calculating data, which leaves too little time for analyzing the results to drive effective decisions.
Lengthy, disconnected planning cycles
Planning cycles are slow and tedious and lack the ability to integrate departmental operational plans with financial plans for more accurate planning and forecasting.
Reliance on IT
A lack of self-service and ad hoc reporting and analysis capabilities for end users (e.g., for comparative analysis) causes bottlenecks and delays while finance teams wait on IT.
Fast planning cycles for complex corporate plans
Integrate diverse, departmental operational plans with financial plans for more accurate planning and forecasting. Provide business leaders with a consistent, global view of the budget by automatically consolidating plans from subsidiaries into a group plan.
Improve performance management with custom, flexible reports over multi-dimensional data
Meet your organization’s needs for intercompany reporting, statutory reporting, management reporting, and more. Create ad hoc and standard web reports, forms, and dashboards working in an intuitive modern user interface with a drag-and-drop simplicity, extensive design options, free form layouts, custom or standard formatting, integrated calculation rules, and multiple customizable filters to build guided navigation.
Design best-in-class planning processes to match how your organization functions
Get up and running fast using proven, pre-configured templates for operational planning. Use predefined, customizable business rules to quickly and easily combine operational plans into a profit and loss statement, balance sheet, or cash flow forecast.
Work with a single version of truth for accurate group financial data
The IDL platform offers a complete financial performance management solution, in which close and consolidation are integrated with financial budgeting, operational planning, disclosure management, and reporting and analytics. Automatically process data from multiple source systems with SAP ECC- and S/4 HANA-certified integration and smart connectivity to other ERP systems, including Microsoft Dynamics and DATEV. With all your processes working together from a single point of truth, you have accurate data to underpin consistent, company-wide decisions and to streamline your financial processes.
Intuitive Report and Form Builder
Build ad hoc and standard web reports, data entry forms, and dashboards as flexibly and easily as in any office solution
- Create reports and planning forms using a modern, intuitive interface
- Work with drag-and-drop features, numerous design options, integrated calculation rules, and multiple filters
- Allow editors to publish reports and data entry forms to the central report catalog
Custom Design Capabilities
Design custom reports and dashboards to support both internal management reporting as well as external financial reporting
- Create custom reports and dashboards that perfectly fit your business needs using a tool that is purpose-built to work with multi-dimensional data
- Make it easy for other users to analyze their data using a wide range of visualizations, including tables, charts, and text objects for headings, text, links, images, etc.
- Apply custom or standard formatting to control the look and feel of your reports and dashboards
Financial and Management Reporting
Report against and analyze data for your entire company
- Access authorized reports at any time using the Report Viewer or the integrated report portal
- Share financial statements, management reports, XBRL reports, E-balance sheets, interactive analytic applications, and more
- View on desktop and mobile devices using the responsive report layout and touch-ready reports
Create granular operational plans for multiple departments and entities
- Create driver-based planning models with input forms and calculations to support workforce planning, demand planning, sales planning, marketing planning, IT planning, etc.
- Provide frontline workers with access to planning forms so they can participate in the planning process
- Integrate planning data into financial plans through IDL Forecast
Speak to an Expert