tgestiona, part of the Telefónica Group, is a leader in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO). The company was created to offer complete administration and operation solutions for all organizations, focusing efforts and resources in core business activities. tgestiona offers a wide range of support services including finance, administration, logistics, foreign trade, real estate management, general services, security, human resources and BPO consulting.
tgestiona has a strong international presence with offices in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Perú, and Spain.
- Increase efficiency and reduce manual effort in SAP systems for services offered to the different companies of the group in Argentina
- Improve load times with flexibility and traceability in migrations related to SAP upgrades
- Eliminate manual invoice activities and automate financial tasks
tgestiona chose Magnitude Process Runner to improve data upload processes to SAP systems for Financial Accounting, Logistics, Sales, and Human Resources.
Process Runner proved to be very powerful tool for tgestiona: ”We were able to turn every transaction into a very simple task. In no more than five minutes it was possible to automate a massive data upload without having a technical background. We took full advantage of Process Runner native integration to Microsoft Excel. When needed, we also received excellent customer support.”
- Process Runner is a data management tool used in the Telefónica migration to the current version of HCM. Prior to Process Runner, migrations were done using LSMW and batch input, depending on complexity. Process Runner allowed the group to complete the migration on time and with fewer resources than expected.
- Invoice entry automation: vendor invoices are digitized and transformed into text using OCR and then loaded into Accounts Payable using Process Runner. Formerly the process was completely manual and the key to this change was Process Runner enabling business users to do their own data mapping/loading. The ability to do so without technical assistance allowed the full process to be automated.
- Automation of daily financial tasks such as revenue/spending reclassification, adjustments in vendor payment provisions, and GL postings: these activities were previously performed via a combination of manual tasks, LSMW and batch input.
Process Runner is used to automate data maintenance and migration tasks that were previously performed manually or using LSMW or batch input. On average, tgestiona achieved 25% improvement in efficiency with the elimination of manual activities, data entry errors, and rework. Moreover, Process Runner provided more flexibility and traceability. The main improvement is in flexibility: “Without deep technical skills, it is now possible to create a massive load of data in less than five minutes.” This was “unthinkable” before Process Runner. Results were achieved in the first three months of use.