University Harnesses the Power of Spreadsheet Server to Create Interactive Custom Reports
Stephen F. Austin State University has reduced its employees' workload by 25% and saved up to 100 reporting hours a year with Spreadsheet Server.
"Spreadsheet Server allows me to create custom reports that are also highly interactive, making for a powerful analytical tool!"
Major Time Savings
100-200 reporting hours per year saved after implementing Spreadsheet Server
Automation of 50-100 reports massively reduces manual workload
Automated updating of data-intensive spreadsheets paved the way for interactive customer reports
Struggled with the following reporting tasks before implementing Spreadsheet Server:
- Accessing applicable data
- Re-keying data from the ERP system into spreadsheets
- Manual, multi-step reporting processes
- Their lack of access to real-time information
- Heavy reliance on IT to create or edit reports
- Difficulty creating specific education reports in a timely manner
- Standardizing reports
- Organization required 25% of their IT support and/or ERP resources.
The key features and functionalities of Global Software’s Spreadsheet Server that Stephen F. Austin State University uses:
- Financial aid, tuition, loans, and expense data
- Budgets and forecasts
- Costs/cost report audits
- Annual audits (financials and footnotes)
- Board reporting
In addition to Financials/GL, the organization uses Spreadsheet Server for reporting:
- Financial aid, tuition, loans, expense data
Stephen F. Austin State University achieved the following results with Global Software’s Spreadsheet Server.:
- Saved 100-200 reporting hours per year after implementing Spreadsheet Server.
- Increased employee workload by 25% with Spreadsheet Server.
- Automated 50-100 reports with Spreadsheet Server.