Tobacco Company's Reporting Process Benefits from the Efficiency of Spreadsheet Server
Liggett Group LLC uses Spreadsheet Server to eliminate ‘pieced together’ reports using data from ERP reports and queries.
“We achieved efficiency and accuracy by creating Spreadsheet Server reports in order to avoid ‘pieced together’ reports using data from ERP reports and queries.”
Reporting Beyond Financials / GL
Formulated reports with Spreadsheet Server such as, Manufacturing, Inventory
Payables/Receivables and Fixed Assets
Highest Reporting Standards
Used Spreadsheet Server so there would be no more ‘pieced together’ reports using data from ERP reports and queries
Trimmed more than 30% from previous reporting process after using Spreadsheet Server
Addressed the following reporting challenges after implementing Spreadsheet Server:
- Accessing applicable data
- Rekeying data from the ERP system into spreadsheets
- Manual, multi-step reporting processes
- A lack of access to real-time information
- Creating reports in a timely manner
Evaluated a BI solution before selecting Spreadsheet Server.
- Has not used Spreadsheet Server as a replacement for Oracle Discoverer.
- Uses the following supplemental reporting tools with Spreadsheet Server:
- Business Intelligence (BI) tools
- An ERP Packaged reporting tool
- Uses Spreadsheet Server QueryDesigner’s functionality for the following types of reports beyond Financials/GL:
- Fixed Assets; and just now starting to create Cost Management queries
- Trimmed more than 30% from their previous reporting process after using Spreadsheet Server.