The following reporting challenges needed to be addresses:
- Accessing applicable data
- Rekeying data from the ERP system into spreadsheets
- Manual, multi-step reporting processes
- A lack of access to real-time information
- Heavy reliance on IT to create or edit reports
- Creating reports in a timely manner
- A lack of data accuracy and/or validity
- Combining/consolidating GL and non-GL data from core systems and other database sources
- External reporting (different reporting entities, GASB compliance)
- Standardizing reports
- Uses Monarch (Datawatch) for extracting data from pdf and text files not in our system with Spreadsheet Server.
- Uses Spreadsheet Server QueryDesigner functionality for reporting:
- Funds, grants, awards
- GASB reporting
- Budgets and forecasts
- Annual audits
- Board reporting
- Freed up to 25% of their IT support since using Spreadsheet Server to create reports.
- Saved more than 60% of time from their previous reporting process using Spreadsheet Server.