Get Started with Spreadsheet Server
Thank you for choosing Spreadsheet Server! We’re here to help get you up and running quickly. Ready to start saving time and get better insights into your data? Let’s get started.
Make sure you have your connection details ready. We sent you a list of information that you need from your IT Department. If you haven’t already gathered this information, here’s a handy email template you can send them.
We’ve built a streamlined process for getting new users from zero to Spreadsheet Server hero over a series of introductory emails. If you already shared the contact details for you and your team, you will start receiving these emails shortly. If you haven’t, use this template to register your team and share it with your Account Executive.
Ready to dive in?
- No need to wait to start learning. Watch this 27-minute overview tutorial to get started. If you prefer reading, this guide will help you get your first live GL balance and then drill down on it.
- Ready to dust off those static Excel reports and add some real-time, drill down magic? This 3-minute video shows you how.
- If you purchased Query Designer as part of your solution or are interested in learning more about what it can offer, we have two videos that will help get you started.
Our Product Managers are always interested to hear about your experience and share the exciting things we’re working on. Click here to schedule a quick 15-minute call.
If you purchased training for Spreadsheet Server or would like to hear more about how we can help get you up and running, schedule time with our Technical Support team.
You should have received an invitation to our customer community. Our customer community is the best place to:
- Access new versions of the software (typically each quarter)
- Access Spreadsheet Server help articles
- Submit a support case
- Log enhancement ideas
If you’re having challenges logging into the community, let us know by sending a mail to [email protected].