Bedding Manufacturer Avoids Errors with the use of Atlas
With the use of Atlas Tempur Sealy can identify incorrectly allocated funds and/or duplicate invoices due to reporting errors.
The business challenges that led Tempur Sealy to evaluate and ultimately select Atlas:
- Manual, multi-step reporting processes
- Combining/consolidating GL and non-GL data from multiple ERP & relational database sources
Tempur Sealy experienced the following benefits as a result of Atlas:
- Streamlined report creation
- Improved data accuracy
- Users being able to create their own reports, and less dependence on IT
- Visibility into the overall business strategy
- The ability to upload data directly from Excel
Streamlined the following processes by using Atlas:
- Extracting data from Microsoft Dynamics/relational database
- Month-end close & Management/Board Reporting Package
- Budgeting/Forecasting processes
- Data migration / upload
Gained the ability to do the following by using Atlas:
- Identify incorrectly allocated funds and/or duplicate invoices due to reporting errors
- Centralize reporting practices
- Gain Data Validation capability
- Increase the ability to complete tactical, complex analysis
Freed up 100-200 hours in one year throughout their organization by using Atlas for reporting.
Freed up 50-100 hours in one year throughout their organization by using the data migration/upload functionality within Atlas.
“Atlas helps to combine the data and provides a way for the end user to create reports by themselves. Time, effort and money are saved.”