Six Steps to Nail Your ESG Reporting
Environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) reporting has become increasingly important in recent years, accelerated by a renewed focus on environmental and workforce sustainability. This is driving increased scrutiny on the part of investors and ushering in new regulatory recommendations and requirements. In fact, according to the 2020 Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)’s Status Report, nearly 60% of the world’s 100 largest public companies now either support TCFD, report in line with their recommendations, or both. TCFD’s 2020 Status Report indicated that they saw a more than 85% increase in supporting organizations over their 2019 number. With a ground swell that large in just a single reporting cycle, is it time that you started paying attention too?
If you’re looking to advance your ESG disclosures and reporting but aren’t sure how to collect, collate and connect all the information you need from across your business, look no further. Join this session to learn how you can overcome the challenges you encounter as you navigate the uncertainties of evolving reporting requirements.
In addition to an overview of some of the most common regulations and standards, you’ll learn how to:
- Connect your ESG reporting data to get a head-start on compliance
- Reduce risk with the only all-in-one, Microsoft Office-based, disclosure management solution
- Bring speed, accuracy, and consistency to your sustainability and management reports through connected data sources
- Increase control over high frequency, recurring, multi-author reports with powerful workflows and security
- Understand the tools and services that are critical to improving your ESG reporting process and to meeting the requirements of ESG regulations
Uncover the benefits of implementing a structured approach to data compilation right out of the gate, get a head start on compliance, and connect your ESG reporting data in the right way.
It’s all part of The Connect Effect with insightsoftware.