Continuous SAP Budgeting and Planning: Combining Live SAP Data with Excel
This webinar discusses extending the longevity and capability of existing Excel/ERP-based planning solutions and how to accelerate and broaden the effectiveness of third-party planning packages.
In today’s uncertain times, FP&A and Planning are critical in communicating and then delivering the strategy. The approach may be cost-centre, departmental, financial, and FP&A-based and may be assigned based on top-down, bottom-up, or zero-based.
Planning, however, is not an end in itself. The ultimate effectiveness is reliant on the strategy and the actual execution. Seeking to deliver less than the company is capable of, or budget-holders accepting a figure that they cannot achieve, is a recipe for disaster. Yet, the plan would still be deemed a success. During this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Create an effective and result-oriented strategy to drive the business forward
- Identify and promptly act on challenges and opportunities that may impact your plan
- Empower budget-holders to optimize performance targets and justify reforecasts
- Legitimize and improve Excel as part of your planning process
- Execute live models against the whole SAP estate, not a subset in a planning hub
- Accelerate and simplify updating SAP planning through Excel