Hanover Research: Overcome Top Challenges in FP&A to Scale Your Business Needs
A recent study conducted by Hanover Research found that nearly half of finance teams are struggling to completely execute their key responsibilities. As a Spreadsheet Server customer, you are already ahead of the curve, with fast, flexible financial and self-serve customer reports. It’s time to take your organization the extra mile and develop accurate, integrated plans across all finance departments.
During the first part of the webinar, James Wilcox, senior director at Hanover Research, and Josh Schauer, finance director at insightsoftware, will share exclusive key findings from this independent research study and discuss how finance teams can implement scalable, flexible processes to drive better results for 2022. Following the research findings, Timothy Caudill, our pre-sales director, will showcase how to provide better visibility for management and bolster your business’ performance.
This is your chance to see how you compare to your peers and discover how to:
- Overcome some of the key barriers that prevent finance teams from completing processes effectively.
- Better manage data and time to successfully balance growth and profitability.
- Save time and improve confidence in your numbers with finance-owned solutions.
- Drill down to transactional detail and compare budgets vs actuals in your customized dashboards.
- Benefit from automatic integrations that allow you to forecast more frequently and within seconds
Get a jump start on 2022 and connect your financial planning and analysis (FP&A) processes to increase business agility, spend more time on value-added activities and forecast frequently and more accurately. It’s all possible with The Connect Effect.