2021 Finance Team Trends Report
Download White Paper :
2020 presented organizations with unprecedented challenges, putting pressures on finance teams that were previously unimagined. Financial planning and forecasting that had been done prior to the pandemic proved largely ineffective in its wake, and finance teams were suddenly tasked with rethinking their forecasts as well as their priorities going forward.
insightsoftware recently partnered with Hanover Research to discover how well finance teams have adapted to these changes and areas where they are struggling to meet the new challenges they face. The resulting Financial Trends Survey revealed several key issues common to finance teams across multiple countries and industries.
Download our 2021 Financial Trends Report to find out:
- What the current responsibilities of finance teams are and how they perceive their ability to meet those responsibilities
- How much time is spent conducting manual or repetitive tasks vs. value-added analysis and what tools or processes are in place or planned for these tasks
- What challenges finance teams are currently facing
- What finance teams consider as their key priorities over the next two years and whether budget has been allocated for these priorities
- How finance leaders expect the size of their teams to change over the next two years and what factors are driving these changes
- How financial decision-makers responded to the financial challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic and what changes were made organizationally