Take Control of your Power BI Projects with Jet Analytics
For Dynamics customers who are wrestling complex Power BI deployments, insightsoftware can make it as simple for you to create management reports and dashboards in Power BI as it is for you to create financial reports in Excel with Atlas.
Jet Analytics is a data automation platform that enables Dynamics customers to accelerate and de-risk their BI projects without requiring specialist skills. It is a complete tool for data preparation, automation and modelling. Gain control over your Power BI projects with Jet Analytics and eliminate slow and costly development processes, inconsistent data, and difficulty combining different data sources.
Join us on April 21st for a webinar “Take Control of your BI Projects with Jet Analytics” where Jason Carter, Senior Solutions Engineer at insightsoftware will discuss and demonstrate the benefits and simplicity of using Jet Analytics alongside Atlas.
- Faster Delivery: Accelerate your BI and analytics projects, delivering them 5 times faster than manual coding.
- Better Data: Create a solid single source of truth for consistent and accurate decision making. Establish a system of record that guarantees that everyone is using the same information, and “truth,” to run their reports.
- Simplicity: Eliminate your dependency on scarce technical resources with a simple drag-and-drop interface.
- Governed Measures: Allow for consistent results across BI and Reporting.
- Better Date and Time Management: Instance access to Period, Quarter, Year or MTD, QTD, YTD, LY data.
- Reliability: Ensure fast and consistent business analytics. Maintain a real-time copy of your transactional data in a centralized data store,and build OLAP cubes and tabular models on top of this for fast, easy reporting through Excel or visualization tools like Power BI.
- Adaptability: Point and click Data Warehouse Automation makes it fast and easy to add new data sources, calculate new metrics or KPIs, extend or create new cubes, allowing you to keep up with changing business requirements.
Register For This Webinar
April 21, 2021 11:00 am