Maximize Your Cloud Investment with Fast, Flexible, and Secure Excel-Based Reporting
As you plan your move to Oracle ERP Cloud, you may well be confused by the number of native reporting tools available and surprised that no one tool offers finance teams exactly what you need. When Worldwide Facilities, a national wholesale insurance broker, found themselves struggling with similar issues about six months after implementing Oracle ERP Cloud, they knew they needed to find a sustainable solution to their ERP’s reporting shortfalls. Although the finance team was pretty satisfied with FRS, they still felt the reports weren’t as flexible as they would like, nor were they intuitive enough to justify rolling out to the wider team. Gavin Humason, Assistant Controller at Worldwide Facilities, knew that better tools existed for finance teams that would offer more functionality. By finding the right tool for them and after migrating to Oracle ERP Cloud, Worldwide Facilities has benefitted from productivity gains and more flexible reports that meet the needs of their business.
If you are planning or in the process of making your move to the Cloud, you won’t want to miss our session with Worldwide Facilities. We will also be joined by Naill McLean, Senior Product Manager at insightsoftware, who worked closely with Gavin Humason to overcome their Oracle ERP Cloud reporting hurdles.
- How you can get fast, general ledger reporting for Oracle ERP Cloud directly in Excel
- Ways you can eliminate reporting delays by empowering your team to create the flexible, accurate reports that decision makers need
- How you can simplify reporting across multiple accounts and drill down to subledger details to quickly access the data you need
- Naill McLean, Senior Product Manager at insightsoftware
- Gavin Humason, Assistant Controller at Worldwide Facilities
Register For This Webinar
August 25, 2021 1:00 pm