IT Innovator Increases Operational Visibility with Atlas
NTT Data leverages Atlas business intelligence to centralize reporting practices, save time, share reports, and execute direct initiatives based on findings.
“With Atlas, we can easily pull all kinds of data from our ERP, to minimize our development expenses for various customizations."
Report Findings Resulting in Action
Enhanced usability enables direct initiatives based on findings in reports
Users enjoy increased freedom to complete tactical, complex analyses
Enhanced Operational Visibility
Users can easily share reports / dashboards with key end-users across the entire business
Experienced the following reporting pain points prior to implementing Atlas:
- Rekeying data from Microsoft Dynamics into spreadsheets
- Manual, multi-step reporting processes
- Combining/consolidating GL and non-GL data from multiple ERP & relational database sources
Used Atlas for reporting beyond Financials/GL in the following areas:
- Reports for top management
- Chose Atlas over the following tool:
- An Excel Add-in
Experienced the following benefits as a result of Atlas:
- Streamlined report creation
- Improved data accuracy
- Improved access to live data to make strategic decisions
- Visibility into the overall business strategy
- The ability to upload data directly from Excel
Streamlined the following processes by using Atlas:
- Extracting data from Microsoft Dynamics/relational database
- Sharing of reports/dashboards with the team or management
- Reporting outside the GL, such as Inventory, Manufacturing, Sales, Purchasing, Projects, etc.
Gained the ability to do the following by using Atlas:
- Direct initiatives based on findings in reports
- Centralize reporting practices
- Gain Data Validation capability
- Increase the ability to complete tactical, complex analysis
- Increase time savings
Freed up 100-200 hours in one year throughout their organization by using Atlas for reporting.
Freed up up to 50 hours in one year throughout their organization by using the data migration/upload functionality within Atlas.