The experienced reporting pain points that led Methven China to evaluate and ultimately select Atlas:
- Creating reports in a timely manner
- Limitation(s) of Management Reporter or Excel Add-in
- Lack of templates for Royal users
Experienced the following benefits as a result of Atlas:
- The removal of disparate static excel sheets
- Improved access to live data to make strategic decisions
- The ability to upload data directly from Excel
Streamlined the following processes by using Atlas:
- Extracting data from Microsoft Dynamics / relational database
- Sharing of reports / dashboards with the team or management
- Month-end close & Management / Board Reporting Package
- Reporting outside the GL, such as Inventory, Manufacturing, Sales, Purchasing, Projects, etc.
- Data migration / upload
Gained the ability to do the following by using Atlas:
- Direct initiatives based on findings in reports
- Gain Data Validation capability
- Increase the ability to complete tactical, complex analysis
- Increase time savings
Freed up 50-100 hours in one year throughout their organization by using Atlas for reporting.
Freed up 50-100 hours in one year throughout their organization by using the data migration / upload functionality within Atlas.