Addressed the following reporting challenges after implementing Atlas address for their organization:
- Accessing applicable data
- Rekeying data from Microsoft Dynamics into spreadsheets
- Manual, multi-step reporting processes
- A lack of access to real-time information
- A heavy reliance on IT to create or edit reports
- Creating reports in a timely manner
- A lack of data accuracy and/or validity
- Combining/consolidating GL and non-GL data from core systems and other database sources
- Limitations of Management Reporter or other Excel add-ins
Evaluated the following reporting tools before selecting Atlas:
- Management Reporter
- SQL data warehouse
- Has used Atlas as a replacement for Management Reporter.
- Uses the following supplemental reporting tools with Atlas:
- Power BI tools
- A data warehouse solution
- Uses the Atlas query functionality for reporting beyond Financials/GL for the following types of reports beyond Financials/GL:
- Human Resources
- Freed up to 25% of their organization’s IT support now that they have Atlas to create reports.
- Trimmed 90% or more from their previous reporting process after using Atlas.