Construction and Equipment Services Company Trims 90% From Reporting Processes with Atlas
Since implementing Atlas, Interservefm has reduced the time staff spend on project creation from 30 minutes to just 30 seconds.
"By replacing our manual processes with Atlas, the entire project creation cycle takes less than 30 seconds, compared with 30 minutes previously."
Reporting Outside the GL
Atlas enables reporting beyond GL: Procurement, HR, Sales, Payables and Receivables
Reduced IT Reliance
Automatic Report Creation Frees up to 25% of company’s IT support
Reporting Time Cut by 90%
At least 90% trimmed from the standard reporting cycle
Addressed the following reporting challenges after implementing Atlas address for their organization:
- Accessing applicable data
- Rekeying data from Microsoft Dynamics into spreadsheets
- Manual, multi-step reporting processes
- A lack of access to real-time information
- A heavy reliance on IT to create or edit reports
- Creating reports in a timely manner
- A lack of data accuracy and/or validity
- Combining/consolidating GL and non-GL data from core systems and other database sources
- Limitations of Management Reporter or other Excel add-ins
Evaluated the following reporting tools before selecting Atlas:
- Management Reporter
- SQL data warehouse
- Has used Atlas as a replacement for Management Reporter.
- Uses the following supplemental reporting tools with Atlas:
- Power BI tools
- A data warehouse solution
- Uses the Atlas query functionality for reporting beyond Financials/GL for the following types of reports beyond Financials/GL:
- Human Resources
- Freed up to 25% of their organization’s IT support now that they have Atlas to create reports.
- Trimmed 90% or more from their previous reporting process after using Atlas.