Air Conditioning Company Take Reporting In-House with the use of Atlas and Make Savings
By using Atlas business Intelligence, Elite Comfort Systems can build reports in-house that would have cost thousands of dollars in consulting.
“With Atlas, we were able to build reports in-house that would have cost us thousands of dollars in consulting.”
Freed Up 25% of IT department
Freed up to 1/4 of their organization’s IT support now that they have Atlas to create reports
Able to build reports in-house that would have cost thousands of dollars in consulting
Cut Report Processing Time
Trimmed more than 30% from their previous reporting process after using Atlas
Addressed the following reporting challenges after implementing Atlas address for their organization:
- Accessing applicable data
- Rekeying data from Microsoft Dynamics into spreadsheets
- Manual, multi-step reporting processes
- A heavy reliance on IT to create or edit reports
- Creating reports in a timely manner
- Combining/consolidating GL and non-GL data from core systems and other database sources
Evaluated the following reporting tools before selecting Atlas:
- A BI solution (Targit, JetReports, Zap, BI365)
- Management Reporter
- An Excel Add-in
- Other Excel-based reporting software
- Has used Atlas as a replacement for Management Reporter.
- Uses the following supplemental reporting tools with Atlas:
- Power BI tools
- A data warehouse solution
- Uses the Atlas query functionality for reporting beyond Financials/GL for the following types of reports beyond Financials/GL:
- Freed up to 25% of their organization’s IT support now that they have Atlas to create reports.
- Trimmed more than 30% from their previous reporting process after using Atlas.