“Spreadsheet Server helped with our companies M&A’s since there are several different ERP’s involved. Spreadsheet Server is the common method to connect to all ERP’s and create real-time reports of the entire enterprise.”
Addressed the following reporting challenges after implementing Spreadsheet Server address for their organization:
- Accessing applicable data
- Rekeying data from the ERP system into spreadsheets
- Manual, multi-step reporting processes
- A lack of access to real-time information
- A lack of data accuracy and/or validity
- Combining/consolidating GL and non-GL data from core systems and other database sources
- Evaluated the following reporting tools before selecting Spreadsheet Server:
- A BI solution
- A reporting tool packaged with ERP
- Is using JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
- Uses Spreadsheet Server QueryDesigner functionality for the following types of reports beyond Financials/GL:
- Freed up to 25% of their organization’s IT support now that they have Spreadsheet Server to create reports.
- Trimmed up to 30% from their previous reporting process after using Spreadsheet Server.
Published: Jan. 31, 2018 TVID: DF1-7F4-B0F