As global concern about the COVID-19 outbreak continues, businesses around the world are under tremendous additional pressure to adapt to a quickly shifting situation. Watch our on-demand webinar where you’ll hear from leading Finance executives and advisors about how they’re managing their businesses through this period and what advice they have for other businesses facing similar challenges. Topics include:
- What should CFOs be doing to maximize their effectiveness and influence?
- How do the impacts of COVID-19 compare to prior crises?
- How do you put scenario models into action?
- David Woodworth – CFO, insightsoftware
David is the chief financial officer at insightsoftware. Most recently, he held CFO roles at Trilliant and M Modal after beginning his career at Ernst & Young. He focuses on driving value in strategic direction, operational organization, and financial recapitalization.
- Brian Shaw – CFO, Discovery Education
Brian is the chief financial officer at Discovery Education. Most recently, he held senior finance roles at Red Ventures and Time Warner Cable after beginning his career at Ernst & Young.
- David Coles – Managing Director, Alvarez & Marsal
David is a managing director with Alvarez & Marsal North America Commercial Restructuring. He has more than 25 years of financial restructuring experience and has deep experience working with executive teams in senior advisory and interim C-suite roles.
- Gary Michel – Strategic Advisory Board, Genstar Capital
Gary is a member of Genstar’s Strategic Advisory Board, working with portfolio companies to improve financial leadership and operational performance. Previously, he held CFO roles at TravelClick and Register.com.