Implementing a business intelligence solution is a BIG project. We’ve identified 9 distinct threats that try and creep in to every BI implementation.
1. Going into the project with the mindset “If you build it, they will come.”
2. Everyone is used to manually loading data into Excel and manipulating numbers.
3. Your company has data quality issues.
4. There are too many options for BI solutions out there.
5. You rely on a company that “dabbles” in BI projects.
6. You going into thinking there’s an end to the project.
7. Stakeholders get sick of waiting for dashboards.
8. Team members come to the same meeting with different bottom lines. Who is right!?
9. A BI strategy sounds too overwhelming.
Want to learn more about these fatal flaws, and what to do about them? Download this ebook!