This case study of Blinn College is based on a January 2018 survey of Global Software, Inc. customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service.
“Before we started using Spreadsheet Server, all of our financial reports were created manually using Excel. We have been able to set up templates and create reports in a fraction of the time we spend using the old manual system.”
Addressed the following reporting challenges after implementing Spreadsheet Server:
- Rekeying data from the ERP system into spreadsheets
- Manual, multi-step reporting processes
- Heavy reliance on IT to create or edit reports
- Creating reports in a timely manner
Evaluated the following reporting tool before selecting Spreadsheet Server:
- Argos Reporting
- Uses Argos with Spreadsheet Server.
Uses Spreadsheet Server QueryDesigner functionality for reporting:
- Annual audits
- Board reporting
- Freed up more than 25% of their IT support since using Spreadsheet Server to create reports.
- Saved more than 60% of time from their previous reporting process using Spreadsheet Server.
Published: Jan. 17, 2018 TVID: B37-926-140